SARS-COV-2 COVID-19 PAPERS
- https://www.cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge- core/content/view/7ACD87D8FD2237285EB667BB28DCC6E9/S1935789320002980a.pdf/public_health_lessons_learned_from_biases_in_coronavirus_mortality_overestimation.pdf
- Critique of COVID-19 ‘science’ (also in Czech, French, German, Spanish, Korean)
- Plandemia en España (Plandemic in Spain). From “STOP Confiniamiento” (Stop the Lockdown) in Spanish (and English).
- A Rapidly Changing View of Covid-19 by Matt Irwin, MD, MSW.
- Rethinking COVID-19 Mortality Statistics by Chuck Dinerstein MD and Charles Geshekter PhD.
- The Nazification of the UK’s National Health Service by Kevin Corbett.
- The British Government is Lying to the Public by Kevin Corbett.
- The Peculiar Reality of COVID-19 by John Hardie, BDS, MSc, PhD, FRCDC, “Oral Health”.
- Thoughts and Concerns Regarding the New Corona Virus by John Hardie, BDS, MSc, PhD, FRCDC.
- Where is the Evidence for the Existence of the Novel Coronavirus? By Kevin Corbett.
- Antibody Testing Critique (also in Spanish and Korean).
- Isolation versus Purification: Explainer (also in Spanish).
- Should you wear a mask? What does the science say? (also in Spanish).
- Comparison of 33 FDA-approved RT-PCR COVID-19 tests. Version published on British skeptic website lockdownsceptics.org (Czech).
- Rarely Asked Questions (RAQ) on COVID-19 (also in Español, Korean)
- English translation of Chinese false positive article
Published Papers and Data on Lockdown Weak Efficacy – and Lockdown Huge Harms
- LANCET NO EFFECT ON MORTALITY Paper
- SCIENCE Paper
- KOCH Institute Germany Analysis
- BRISTOL UNIVERSITY Paper
- NATURE Submission Flaxman et al Response
- PROFESSOR BEN ISRAEL ANALYSIS
- NIH Paper
- WOODS HOLE INSTITUTE Paper
- EDINBURGH STRATCLYDE UNIVERSITY Paper
- BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL BMJ Paper
- ISRAEL MASSIVE COST OF LOCKDOWN Paper
- EPIDEMIOLOGY Too Little of a Good Thing Paper
- THE TEMPEROL ASSOCIATION Paper
- SCOTLAND Life Expectancy Paper
- LOCKDOWN COSTS MORE LIVES Paper Federico
- DID LOCKDOWN WORK? Paper
- FOUR STYLIZED FACTS ABOUT COVID-19
- HOW DOES BELARUS…
- LIVING WITH CHILDREN IN UK
- PANDATA COUNTRY ANALYSIS
- NEJM MARINE STUDY QUARANTINE
- A MATTER OF VULNERABILITY STUDY
- MILLION DOLLAR SOCIAL DISTANCING
- COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS OF LOCKDOWN
- BMJ IOANNIDIS DEBATE
- NIH NEGATIVE IMPACTS OF LOCKDOWN
- BMJ: HERD IMMUNITY POLICY COULD SAVE LIVES
- IMPACT OF LOCKDOWN DISORDERS
- BMJ DELAYED ACCESS TO CARE
- CAMBRIDGE: LIVING WITH COVID – BALANCING
- PSYCHIATRY RESEARCH – LIVING WITH COVID
- JAMA HOSPITALIZATIONS FOR CHRONIC DISEASE
- IRISH CANCER SOCIETY SUBMISSION
- ECLINICAL DEATHS OF DESPAIR
- ONS EXCESS DEATH MESS
- DEATH BY LOCKDOWN
- LOCKDOWN – A FOCUS ON THE POOR AND CHILDREN
- MENTAL HEALTH AND LOCKDOWN
- PROJECTED DEATHS OF DESPAIR FROM LOCKDOWN
- THE PRICE OF PANIC
Is a Mask That Covers the Mouth and Nose Free from Undesirable Side Effects in Everyday Use and Free of Potential Hazards?Download
1 T Jefferson, M Jones, et al. Physical interventions to interrupt or reduce the spread of respiratory viruses. MedRxiv. 2020 Apr 7.
2 J Xiao, E Shiu, et al. Nonpharmaceutical measures for pandemic influenza in non-healthcare settings – personal protective and environmental measures. Centers for Disease Control. 26(5); 2020 May.
3 J Brainard, N Jones, et al. Facemasks and similar barriers to prevent respiratory illness such as COVID19: A rapid systematic review. MedRxiv. 2020 Apr 1.
4 L Radonovich M Simberkoff, et al. N95 respirators vs medical masks for preventing influenza among health care personnel: a randomized clinic trial. JAMA. 2019 Sep 3. 322(9): 824-833.
5 J Smith, C MacDougall. CMAJ. 2016 May 17. 188(8); 567-574.
6 F bin-Reza, V Lopez, et al. The use of masks and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: a systematic review of the scientific evidence. 2012 Jul; 6(4): 257-267.
7 J Jacobs, S Ohde, et al. Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Infect Control. 2009 Jun; 37(5): 417-419.
8 M Viola, B Peterson, et al. Face coverings, aerosol dispersion and mitigation of virus transmission risk.
9 S Grinshpun, H Haruta, et al. Performance of an N95 filtering facepiece particular respirator and a surgical mask during human breathing: two pathways for particle penetration. J Occup Env Hygiene. 2009; 6(10):593-603.
10 H Jung, J Kim, et al. Comparison of filtration efficiency and pressure drop in anti-yellow sand masks, quarantine masks, medical masks, general masks, and handkerchiefs. Aerosol Air Qual Res. 2013 Jun. 14:991-1002.
11 C MacIntyre, H Seale, et al. A cluster randomized trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers. BMJ Open. 2015; 5(4)
12 N95 masks explained. https://www.honeywell.com/en-us/newsroom/news/2020/03/n95-masks-explained
13 V Offeddu, C Yung, et al. Effectiveness of masks and respirators against infections in healthcare workers: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Clin Inf Dis. 65(11), 2017 Dec 1; 1934-1942.
14 C MacIntyre, Q Wang, et al. A cluster randomized clinical trial comparing fit-tested and non-fit-tested N95 respirators to medical masks to prevent respiratory virus infection in health care workers. Influenza J. 2010 Dec 3.
15 M Walker. Study casts doubt on N95 masks for the public. MedPage Today. 2020 May 20.
16 C MacIntyre, Q Wang, et al. A cluster randomized clinical trial comparing fit-tested and non-fit-tested N95 respirators to medical masks to prevent respiratory virus infection in health care workers. Influenza J. 2010 Dec 3.
17 N Shimasaki, A Okaue, et al. Comparison of the filter efficiency of medical nonwoven fabrics against three different microbe aerosols. Biocontrol Sci. 2018; 23(2). 61-69.
18 T Tunevall. Postoperative wound infections and surgical face masks: A controlled study. World J Surg. 1991 May; 15: 383-387.
19 N Orr. Is a mask necessary in the operating theatre? Ann Royal Coll Surg Eng 1981: 63: 390-392.
20 N Mitchell, S Hunt. Surgical face masks in modern operating rooms – a costly and unnecessary ritual? J Hosp Infection. 18(3); 1991 Jul 1. 239-242.
21 C DaZhou, P Sivathondan, et al. Unmasking the surgeons: the evidence base behind the use of facemasks in surgery. JR Soc Med. 2015 Jun; 108(6): 223-228.
22 L Brosseau, M Sietsema. Commentary: Masks for all for Covid-19 not based on sound data. U Minn Ctr Inf Dis Res Pol. 2020 Apr 1.
23 N Leung, D Chu, et al. Respiratory virus shedding in exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks Nature Research. 2020 Mar 7. 26,676-680 (2020).
24 S Rengasamy, B Eimer, et al. Simple respiratory protection – evaluation of the filtration performance of cloth masks and common fabric materials against 20-1000 nm size particles. Ann Occup Hyg. 2010 Oct; 54(7): 789-798.
25 S Bae, M Kim, et al. Effectiveness of surgical and cotton masks in blocking SARS-CoV-2: A controlled comparison in 4 patients. Ann Int Med. 2020 Apr 6.
26 S Rengasamy, B Eimer, et al. Simple respiratory protection – evaluation of the filtration performance of cloth masks and common fabric materials against 20-1000 nm size particles. Ann Occup Hyg. 2010 Oct; 54(7): 789-798.
27 C MacIntyre, H Seale, et al. A cluster randomized trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers. BMJ Open. 2015; 5(4)
28 W Kellogg. An experimental study of the efficacy of gauze face masks. Am J Pub Health. 1920. 34-42.
29 M Klompas, C Morris, et al. Universal masking in hospitals in the Covid-19 era. N Eng J Med. 2020; 382 e63.
30 E Person, C Lemercier et al. Effect of a surgical mask on six minute walking distance. Rev Mal Respir. 2018 Mar; 35(3):264-268.
31 B Chandrasekaran, S Fernandes. Exercise with facemask; are we handling a devil’s sword – a physiological hypothesis. Med Hypothese. 2020 Jun 22. 144:110002.
32 P Shuang Ye Tong, A Sugam Kale, et al. Respiratory consequences of N95-type mask usage in pregnant healthcare workers – A controlled clinical study. Antimicrob Resist Infect Control. 2015 Nov 16; 4:48.
33 T Kao, K Huang, et al. The physiological impact of wearing an N95 mask during hemodialysis as a precaution against SARS in patients with end-stage renal disease. J Formos Med Assoc. 2004 Aug; 103(8):624-628.
34 F Blachere, W Lindsley et al. Assessment of influenza virus exposure and recovery from contaminated surgical masks and N95 respirators. J Viro Methods. 2018 Oct; 260:98-106.
35 A Rule, O Apau, et al. Healthcare personnel exposure in an emergency department during influenza season. PLoS One. 2018 Aug 31; 13(8): e0203223.
36 F Blachere, W Lindsley et al. Assessment of influenza virus exposure and recovery from contaminated surgical masks and N95 respirators. J Viro Methods. 2018 Oct; 260:98-106.
37 A Chughtai, S Stelzer-Braid, et al. Contamination by respiratory viruses on our surface of medical masks used by hospital healthcare workers. BMC Infect Dis. 2019 Jun 3; 19(1): 491.
38 L Zhiqing, C Yongyun, et al. J Orthop Translat. 2018 Jun 27; 14:57-62.
39 C MacIntyre, H Seale, et al. A cluster randomized trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers. BMJ Open. 2015; 5(4)
40 A Beder, U Buyukkocak, et al. Preliminary report on surgical mask induced deoxygenation during major surgery. Neurocirugia. 2008; 19: 121-126.
41 D Lukashev, B Klebanov, et al. Cutting edge: Hypoxia-inducible factor 1-alpha and its activation-inducible short isoform negatively regulate functions of CD4+ and CD8+ T lymphocytes. J Immunol. 2006 Oct 15; 177(8) 4962-4965.
42 A Sant, A McMichael. Revealing the role of CD4+ T-cells in viral immunity. J Exper Med. 2012 Jun 30; 209(8):1391-1395.
- Viral cultures for COVID-19 infectious potential assessment – a systematic review
- External peer review of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level: consequences for false positive results
- Public health journal “seeking further expert advice” on January paper about COVID-19 PCR testing by high-profile virologist
- Curbing false positive and pseudo-epidemics – The Lancet
- Correlation Between 3790 Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction–Positives Samples and Positive Cell Cultures, Including 1941 Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
- Duration of infectiousness and correlation with RT-PCR cycle threshold values in cases of COVID-19, England, January to May 2020
- 63 days detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA from a recovered patient in Southern Italy: A Case Report
- Absent immune response to SARS-CoV-2 in a 3-month recurrence of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) case
- SARS-CoV-2 RNA Persistence in Naso-Pharyngeal Swabs
- Long-Haulers Are Redefining COVID-19
- COVID-19 re-infection by a phylogenetically distinct SARS-coronavirus-2 strain confirmed by whole genome sequencing
- To Interpret the SARS-CoV-2 Test, Consider the Cycle Threshold Value
- Your Coronavirus Test Is Positive. Maybe It Shouldn’t Be.
- Testing Dilemmas: Post negative, positive SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR – is it a reinfection?
- Challenges and Controversies to Testing for COVID-19
- ‘It’s Kitchen Sink Time’: Fast, Less-Accurate Coronavirus Tests May Be Good Enough
Genetic Modification- links
Not only did YouTube remove the previous video, Reuters, which is a massive international news publication that news sites from all over the world obtain their talking points from, published a fact checking report attempting to debunk Dr. Kaufman’s claims that the new COVID-19 DNA vaccine would genetically modify humans.In this must see report, Dr Kaufman responds to the Reuters ‘fact checking’ report. Dr. Andrew Kaufman: They Want To Genetically Modify Us With The COVID-19 Vaccine (Updated) https://www.activistpost.com/2020/05/…Doctor Andrew Kaufman Website https://www.andrewkaufmanmd.comFalse claim: A COVID-19 vaccine will genetically modify humans https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fa…
DNA, RNA and protein – the Central Dogma https://science-explained.com/theory/…The Emerging Role of DNA Vaccines https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/…Advancing Novel Experimental Gene-based COVID-19 Vaccine, AAVCOVID https://eye.hms.harvard.edu/news/harv…Adenovirus DNA Replication https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti…CRISPR-Cas9: Gene Drives https://wyss.harvard.edu/media-post/c…Antisperm Contraceptive Vaccines: Where we are and where we are going? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti…The HSD-hCG Vaccine Prevents Pregnancy in Women: Feasibility Study of a Reversible Safe Contraceptive Vaccine https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9083611/Development of antifertility vaccine using sperm specific proteins https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti…State Bar Group Calls for ‘Mandatory’ COVID-19 Vaccinations, Regardless of Objections https://www.law.com/newyorklawjournal…AstraZeneca CEO Soriot says fast-tracked COVID-19 shot will protect for just one year https://www.fiercepharma.com/vaccines…New COVID-19 restrictions will be needed for anti-vaxxers https://www.theage.com.au/national/vi…Colorado Bill Would Require “Re-Education” Classes for Parents Who Refuse Coronavirus Vaccine https://www.lifenews.com/2020/06/09/c…MLAs vote to drop notwithstanding clause from mandatory vaccination bill https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-br…Among Americans who say they wouldn’t get vaccinated, 7 in 10 worry about safety https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/get… There appears to be a coronavirus vaccine on the horizon—but it’s a GMO and the FDA would need to approve testing https://geneticliteracyproject.org/20…GMO tomato as edible COVID vaccine? Mexican scientists work to make it a reality https://allianceforscience.cornell.ed…