This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died Purely From COVID-19

BREAKING: CDC Allegedly Updates COVID Numbers, Drastically ...

The CDC silently updated their numbers this week to show that only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were related to the coronavirus alone.  The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age”

Not only are the number of deaths related to Covid- 19 minimal , the virus ( That has never be isolated or purified and does not pass Koch postulates ) is dying out.

The #Casedemic is escalating – and societal restrictions are coming in fast based on it. Just a few examples here – but nearly all of Europe has the same shocking story https://twitter.com/FatEmperor

Approximate trend for testing rate per thousand people for each country – shown in red at top of graphs https://twitter.com/FatEmperor

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s