In March 2020, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) abruptly changed how death certificates were recorded. However, the CDC only made this change for one type of death — COVID-19 — and apparently broke multiple federal laws to do so. Shortly thereafter, the CDC adopted the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists’ April 15, 2020 position paper for defining what constitutes a COVID case. The CDC did so without implementing safeguards to ensure that the same individual would not be counted multiple times.
Together, these acts ended up significantly and irrevocably altering COVID-19 case counts, mortality data and other pertinent data. They illustrate what appears to be ongoing instances of willful misconduct by the CDC, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other federal agencies throughout the COVID-19 crisis. Collectively, these acts set the stage for interminable lockdown measures and a bevy of policies that have been instituted in the name of protecting public health. However, these public health policies have been implemented without regard to the dire consequences they would ultimately have on American society — from an increase in suicides, poverty and family violence, to children living in dire isolation, to loved ones being forced die all alone.
The acts of alleged willful misconduct are outlined in a new peer-reviewed position paper which, through more than 20,000 hours of investigative research, addresses such topics as:
- Asymptomatic transmission, which has never been definitively proven based upon the five medical gold-standards of empirical evidence for the evaluation of infectious disease (and which is the basis for mandatory masking and social distancing policies).
- The withholding of evidence-based treatments for COVID-19 by the FDA and CDC.
- The intentional use of PCR tests qualitatively (when PCR tests are quantitative tests) to drive case counts.
- Faulty COVID-19 projection models, including those that presume the frequency of asymptomatic transmission.
- A lack of transparency regarding experimental COVID biologics, which are under investigation for safety and efficacy until their trials conclude in 2022 and 2023.
As reported by experts in our February 2021 panel event, “CDC: Data Disaster,” Stand for Health Freedom has solid evidence that the official COVID numbers being reported are not accurate. Moreover, these numbers have been skewed to incite fear and invoke public polices that have radically changed how we as a society work, worship, learn, move about society and interact with others, including our own family members. The United States has been in a state of public health emergency for more than a year now. Americans have had enough. We cannot idly sit by and allow agencies that are entrusted with protecting our health to invoke bad policies, keep us in a state of perpetual lockdown, or engage in acts of willful misconduct at the expense of our basic human rights. That’s why we’re calling for another federal investigation.
In February, Stand for Health Freedom called upon all Americans to ask key congressmen charged with federal agency oversight to launch a formal investigation into the CDC’s conduct during COVID-19. To date, tens of thousands have responded. Now, with strong evidence of willful misconduct across multiple federal agencies, we are asking you to stand with us to petition attorney generals nationwide to hold a special grand jury investigation into the conduct of the CDC, FDA, and all agencies and individuals directly involved with the federal and local response to the COVID-19 crisis.
Independent grand jury investigations are a means for Americans to have oversight over all three branches of government during extraordinary times as a constitutional fixture in its own right and confirmed by United States v. Williams (1992). Transparency is a hallmark of government and a necessary tenet of a democratic society; it cannot be ignored or negotiated away during times of emergency. Let’s restore it now by signing this petition and urging attorney generals nationwide to convene a special grand jury to conduct an independent investigation of the government’s conduct during COVID-19.
- Americans have been living under a state of public health emergency since January 31, 2020. Since that time, public health policies have been invoked at all levels of government that have radically changed the way we live, work, worship, learn, move about society and interact with others, including our own family members. Moreover, these policies have created widespread collateral damage, including economic collapse, a surge in suicides and other mental health issues, and unnecessary loss of life.
- In a special live report on February 17, Stand for Health Freedom revealed that our ongoing state of emergency has been largely fueled by bad data that has been compromised at the hands of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Now, an independent research team that has dedicated more than 20,000 hours into investigating all aspects of COVID-19 has found strong evidence of willful misconduct by the CDC and others. This is outlined in a new peer-reviewed paper, “COVID-19: Restoring Public Trust During A Global Health Crisis.”
- Citizens from coast to coast have been living under dire circumstances for more than a year now and deserve to know if crimes have been committed throughout the COVID-19 crisis. As such, we are calling on every citizen to urge Assistant United States Attorneys to impanel a special grand jury to investigate the CDC’s conduct during COVID-19. Very simply, a grand jury is a group of citizens that has been empowered by law to conduct legal proceedings, investigate potential criminal conduct, and determine whether criminal charges are warranted. Grand juries exist as a way for Americans to exercise oversight over all three branches of government during extraordinary times, as was confirmed by the 1992 Supreme Court case United States v. Williams.
- Transparency is a hallmark of a democratic society and cannot be ignored, diminished or negotiated away during times of emergency. Let’s restore it now by signing this petition and urging assistant U.S. attorneys nationwide to convene a special independent grand jury investigation into the CDC’s conduct during COVID-19. This is truly one of the most important actions of your lifetime! Please be sure to sign — and encourage 10 friends to take action, too.
Sign The Petition:
We, the undersigned, are asking you to consider solid evidence that multiple federal laws were broken to change the recording metrics for COVID-19-deaths. There is also evidence of multiple acts of what appears to be willful misconduct by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Food and Drug Administration and other agencies throughout the COVID-19 crisis. These irregularities matter. COVID-19 numbers have been used to incite massive fear in the population and have changed every aspect of how Americans live — how we work, worship, learn, move about society and interact with others, including our own family members. Public health policies invoked in the name of “keeping Americans safe” have caused widespread devastation — physical, psychological and economic. Transparency is a necessary tenet of a democratic republic and cannot be ignored or negotiated away during times of emergency.
As such, we are calling for a grand jury to look into the CDC’s conduct as it relates to recording and counting COVID-19 deaths; specifically, the change in guidance for death certificates. We ask Assistant U.S. Attorneys to fulfill their duty by delivering this information to a special grand jury as an independent body of investigators to investigate the alleged crimes committed by the CDC and others directly involved with the federal and local response to the COVID-19 crisis.
Americans have lived under dire circumstances for more than a year now and are entitled to a restoration of public trust. We also deserve to know about irregularities in COVID-19 data, as these irregularities have played a significant role in justifying executive orders; were used to establish excessive and ineffective health policies; and led to major collateral damage, including historic economic collapse, a dramatic increase in mental illness, and unnecessary loss of life.
On behalf of the undersigned, we humbly urge you to exercise your power as a U.S. Attorney to formally initiate a grand jury investigation based upon the relevant evidence.